1. A clear and concise call-to-action (CTA)
2. An easy way for visitors to find what they want
3. Clear navigation
4. Optimised images
5. Easy access to the information you need
6. Fast loading pages
8. Good search engine optimization (SEO)
9. Responsive design
10. Clean, simple layout
11. Consistent branding across all channels
The most important thing is that it works on every device!
The best websites are those that work well on any device or screen size. It’s not just a desktop computer anymore. People use their phones, tablets, and laptops when they go online. So if your site isn’t mobile-friendly, it will be very hard to get people to visit your site.